Sunday, August 28, 2011

“I like your shoes”

Yep, that was the pick up line I got last Thursday. I was at my gym waiting for a class to start. I went up to the front desk to sign up for using the big gym to practice for my upcoming certification. I didn’t really pay attention to the guy standing next to me, a sales guy. He said, “I like your shoes.” Then he proceeded to hit on me asking me how often I worked out and if I came with someone. He said he noticed I didn’t have a ring, was I married? Boyfriend? Then he said he was Christian…I didn’t really get that cause I thought he said his name was Ray. Then I realized he was referring to his religion. Anyway, we talk a bit more…I am not really interested. The highlight was when he said he was 23. I said, “Oh, well I am 30.” “You’re 30!?” he says, “wow you look really good for 30!” How am I supposed to look, haggard??!!! Oh, wow. It was quite a funny way to be picked up!

2 comments:

  1. So maybe if you don't want to go out with him, you could , like, babysit him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still got it!
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete